looking for something?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Post :D

So after 3 years a really long time, I am FINALLY making my first post! I am excited to start this journey that has been long awaited. Please bare with me as voyage through these postings.


Seeing that life can get pretty busy around these parts, I am going to have a weekly outline for the types of posts I will be posing. I just feel like it will give me a better guideline and more motivation to write as often as possible. Of course, the topics may stray from time to time. However, I am going to stick with it as much as I can.


The outline of topics will be as follows:


Monday: My life.

Tuesday: Taught by Children.

Wednesday: What I like about you.

Thursday: Taught by Children.

Friday: Fun thoughts.

Saturday: Silent Significance.

Sunday: Miscellaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment